Tuesday 15 January 2013

Little update

I'm sorry but I have been neglecting my blog again for some time. I just noticed that my last post was somewhere in november so shame on me...
I don't do new year's resolutions but "taking care better of blog and emails" would be a good one for me though :/

Here's just a quick post to tell you that I'm still alive and what's coming next.

I've spent most of December at my parent's home in Belgium for the holiday season. So almost no internet and just enjoying some quiet time. After New Year I came back to Paris and still here now.
I started working on my website (version #1654215) but it will be finished very soon. Finally! There will be a separate post about that.

Next to that I'm looking for a job and spending most of my time on that.

I'm also planning some shootings and travels for the next coming months. About that, also more later.

I also still need to write a post about the last Dominatrix party and the Miss Fetish Europe contest.

So this week I'll definitely make some time to write for my blog and also make some new pictures. So stay tuned! :-)

Love,
Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment