Wednesday 17 October 2012

Rubber cat Kay and Ultimate Psycho

On September 27th I did a shooting with Ultimate Psycho. It's a team of Yann and Coco, where Yann is the photographer and Coco defines the athmosphere and does the postproduction afterwards (and so much more).


They already told me before that they wanted to do the shooting with a cat style outfit, and I was very excited about that.
When they arrived they brought the outfit but also some "accessories"...

My make-up was already done so we immediately started to dress.
I wore pink high stockings, a black short pants on top of the stockings, a pink top with a black corset on top, long black gloves, cute black&white mittens with cat paws, a black hood, and an open hood with cat ears on top of the first hood. I just love when I wear multiple layers of latex.

I only had to finish my lipstick after putting on the (first) hood because otherwise it would have been quite a mess on my face, haha.

After this we started to shoot. It was a great shoot and I really enjoyed.
Here's a little preview. (Some of you may have already seen it on my facebook page)


Pictures will follow soon and I can't wait to see them and show them to you!

In the meantime I can already show you a backstage video. It's my first real backstage video I think.
Do you like this and would you like to see more backstage videos in the future? Please comment and let me know :)







1 comment:

  1. Oh my God! This ROCKS!! In my dreams this suit got glued to your body so you can't escape from it again - staying a rubber kitty forever *hrhr*
    In a weird way i love to see your face masked - weird because you're so damn beautiful and it should be a shame to hide your face - but if it's latex, well... :)
    And in this shot, the mixture of neverending cuteness and shiny rubbered kinkyness is killing me. Please never stop :)
    Greetings, Diego

    ReplyDelete