Friday 16 November 2012

Lokurah videoclip

Last July I had my very first acting experience. I was asked to be part of the newest videoclip of French metal band Lokurah, directed by Julien Metternich.


I wasn't sure in the beginning because I didn't have any experience at all. Also, I'm quite shy and acting is still something completely different than doing a photoshoot. But I accepted and in the end it was a very nice and interesting experience. I wouldn't hesistate so long anymore in case someone would ask me again now :)
My boyfriend was also asked to act in this clip, and played the main role. It helped a lot that he was there I guess. Mental support and so :)  And of course it's nice to do something like this together.

We started at 8 a.m. in the morning and finished around 10 p.m. in the evening...quite a long day!



Maybe I should tell you the story of the videoclip first...
The story: A former topmodel gets disfigured in a car crash. She gets so envious of the beauty of young girls that she lures aspiring models to her house, under the false condition of a photoshooting. Once a girl arrives, she kills them by suffocating with a plastic foil.

In the videoclip you can see how there is a crime scene photographer who takes pictures of all the bodies and starts to be haunted in a way (he gets some kind of déjà vu feelings and images of the murders). In the end he discovers the place where the killer hides. It's a place full of burned and damaged pictures of the girls, creepy barbie dolls and masks. The killer then tries to kill the photographer too, but fails, and she gets killed herself. Ironically also being suffocated with a plastic foil.


As you maybe already may have guessed, I was the killer. :)
So I needed an "ugly" special effects make-up to make my face look damaged.
Here are some pictures of the preparation:
(The make-up was done by Laetitia Laverdure)




After the make-up was finished, I put on my black Fantastic Rubber catsuit in combination with long black latex gloves.
Then we were ready to start shooting my video part.
(My part is in the last minute of the video)



Here's the final result:



And here are some screenshots from the video to finish... :)





 



I hope you enjoyed reading and watching!


Check out Lokurah's Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/lokurahmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment