Tuesday 5 June 2012

3000 likes...

Today I reached 3000 "likes" on my Facebook page. Thank you all so much!!
I still can't believe it...I mean, when thinking about it that 3000 individual people like what I do, that's a really special feeling and almost unreal. Imagine standing in front of 3000 people in real life. That would be a HUGE group of people!

I also want to thank you all for the nice comments on my pictures, the tips and advice you sometimes give me, and how you are ready to help when I have a problem or can't decide about something. It means a lot to me and it's difficult to express in words what this support means to me.

So, thank you! ♥



3 comments:

  1. You are stylish, not vulgar. You look beautiful and you are active and nice to your followers.
    People like that!

    I hope there will be thousands more

    Keep up the great work. And hopefully you will sign a photo soon again. Missed out the last time ;-)

    Sincerely,

    A new fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment!
      And I will give away another photo some time...for sure :)

      Delete
  2. Шикарно выглядишь на фото)))

    ReplyDelete