Wednesday 6 June 2012

Background?

Today I received an e-mail from EmWe, with 10 (!) selfmade backgrounds I could use for my blog. That's so nice! Thanks again!! ;-)


So I was trying out some things but can't decide which one to use...
Out of the 10 background I have 2 favorites at this moment. But even then it leaves a lot of choice, haha.


These are the my 2 favorites...nice and shiny purple latex ♥ :




These are the 6 options to use them:






I think I like it when it's a fade into a plain purple color. Also, like f.e. on my screen, I see just a little bit of purple on the sides. And not such a big piece of purple like here on the screenshots (it's just to show, and for in case your screen is bigger/wider). So have to think about that too...

Please let me know which one you prefer :)

8 comments: