Sunday 10 June 2012

Thesis

Today (or tomorrow) should be the day that I finish writing my thesis. I'm doing a master in science of criminology and working on my thesis since a long time. It has been difficult and a lot of work.


When I had to get started, my topic was changed by the University. I wasn't happy with that because I loved my first topic and found it way more interesting. I could have done a lot of interviews and write a thesis with a very "human" and personal subject matter.
The topic I'm working on now is mainly statistical analysis and comparison of law and numbers. I've done research like this before and tend to find it quite boring. (Especially the way of working, not so much the subject itself).


Until 3 months ago I wasn't really happy with my thesis so I decided to change it to the utmost extent. Since this moment I worked hard on it and tried to finish a good and strong piece of work. (This is also the reason why I haven't been shooting a lot lately.)
Last week I've sent it in to my promoter and he gave me very positive feedback. So I was extremely happy :)  Apparently my work got a lot better in comparison with what I did before the point I basically started all over again.
For now I just have to correct some little mistakes, lay-out, page numbers...and then it will be finished.


Deadline is Monday 11th at 23h59. Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ik wens je alvast veel succes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do great from what I just read and other points you have made I think you have a great paper. Best. Of luck. . Your a smart girl and you have your priorities
    In the right place. Please keep writeing. And in your ever in Va. Tell me me and my wife will give you the tour.


    You will succseed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be strong and finish it. I will keep fingers crossed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete