Friday 8 June 2012

Blow-up doll

Last december I traveled to Bremen to shoot with L.A.tex Alexander Horn. We shot different outfits and finished with a blow-up catsuit from DeMask and corset on top. First I combined with a transparent with black hood from HW design. After this I changed to the "alien" mask from Rubear.



This shoot in heavy rubber is quite different than what you usually see from me, and I'm curious to hear your opionions. Do you like it or not?
Personally I love heavy rubber and would like to shoot more in this in the future.






I'm also looking for some nice hoods to buy. At the moment I only have 2 hoods in my personal latex collection, and they are both open-face. So time to change that! At first I think I will go for the cat-hood by HW design because I'm in love with this one since a long time.
But feel free to give me suggestions and tell me what you like. :)








4 comments:

  1. That cat mask looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is so awesome! you need to do more heavy rubber, definitely! woohooo! :D

    ReplyDelete