Thursday 7 June 2012

Boudoir Bizarre

Take a look at the website of Boudoir Bizarre: http://www.boudoir-bizarre.nl



I knew I was on the flyer (preflyer and "real" flyer), but I didn't see the website yet...so I just discovered that every single menu-page has another picture of me! Haha, funny but nice to see :)


The pictures were all adjusted in Photoshop by Lara Aimée to match the purple theme of the party. They are all shot by Me-Chiel and come from different shooting sessions of last year.


Oh yes, so all the pictures are purple...my favorite color, haha! ♥


Here are the screenshots:










Too bad for me that the party is on the 30th of June...because I'm already busy then. There are at least 3 fetish parties I wish to attend at that same date (Boudoir Bizarre, Taste of Taboo, and Obscene Factory) but I can't split myself in 3...I wish I could, sometimes. :)

Any of you that planned to go to this party? Or maybe go to Taste of Taboo in Bremen or Obscene Factory in Paris?

1 comment:

  1. You're a popular, required and irreplaceable!
    What's even more necessary

    ReplyDelete